Christmas came a bit early this year, as we have been granted a look at the amazing musical lineup for next July’s Cheyenne Frontier Days. This nine day event is decked out with all-stars in both the country music world and the rodeo world.
The best of the best in the rodeo circuit come together for the 121st annual ‘Daddy of ’em All’, and in addition to nine days of PRCA rodeo action, there will be six nights of music, packed with just as much entertainment.
Cheyenne Frontier Days is set for July 21-30th, 2017, and will consist of a carnival midway, a saloon, and old west museum and an Indian Village. For the full scoop on Cheyenne Frontier Days, visit here.
So, without further ado, here is the lineup for ‘Frontier Nights’.
- Brantley Gilbert: “Bottoms Up” “One Hell of an Amen” “Kick it in the Sticks”
- Tyler Farr: “A Guy Walks into a Bar” “Redneck Crazy”
- Little Big Town: “Boondocks” “Pontoon” “Girl Crush”
- David Nail: “Whatever She’s Got” “Night’s On Fire”
- Sawyer Brown: “Some Girls Do” “All These Years” “Step That Step”
- Joe Diffie: “John Deer Green” “Pick-Up Man”
- Bellamy Brothers: If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body” “Let Your Love Flow”
- Luke Bryan: Huntin’, Fishin’ And Lovin’ Every Day” “Kick the Dust Up”
- Thomas Rhett: Die a Happy Man” “Crash and Burn” “Make Me Wanna”
- Jason Aldean: Burnin’ It Down” “Dirt Road Anthem” “Big Green Tractor”
Saddle up for some high-energy, fast-turning entertainment on these nights, after watching some quick-spinning, fast-paced rodeo adventures during the day.